If you suffer from these crises, you must take into account the following:
- First of all, people who encounter this problem should avoid biting their tongue by putting on a handkerchief. This handkerchief should not blow the person, just to prevent him from biting his tongue, because in the first phase of the crisis it can happen.
- Make sure that the person suffering from this condition does not hit the head when it is convulsive, put a towel or whatever we have around the head to avoid the blow.
- Loosen any clothing that is constraining or stifling.
- Don’t leave him alone until he recovers completely.
The best advice to combat these crises is to eat healthy foods. Your diets should be rich in vegetables and low in animal fats, industrial pastries, alcoholic beverages. In this disease you should eat onions, apples, oranges very often, because their role is to detoxify the body and help avoidance of epileptic seizures.
Phytotherapy for the tendency to epileptic seizures:
- Valerian: ideal to relax our minds.
- Orange: has a relaxing effect.
- Nettle: detoxifying effect.
- Plantain: Mechanical Laxative Lance helps detoxify the body.
- Arnica: In case of contusions after the epileptic seizure.
In case of this condition, people should take the following supplements:
- Vitamin B. The role of this vitamin is to help the human brain function in a much better state. Especially vitamin B6 is highly recommended in this condition.
- Fatty acids. Their role is to help the nervous system to function in the best possible parameters.
- Selenium is considered to be a powerful antioxidant, having the role of protecting brain function.
- Zinc.Protector of brain cells and is often deficient in epilepsy.
- Manganese. Researchers say there is a deficiency in people with epilepsy.
- Magnesium. Its role is to calm the nervous system and prevent muscle spasms.
- Taurine: powerful antioxidant and helps the brain to function.