Ions are composed of a part of atoms, and when they gain electrons, negative ions will form. Even though their name is “negative ions”, they have a very positive influence on the environment and human health. In these ions are found the following: sea, wells, waterfalls, etc. Also, electrical lightning discharges, the emission of radioactivity from the earth, and the chlorophyll function of plants form negative ions.
If negative ions do not exist in people’s lives, or the positive ones are in excess, it can produce negative effects on our health.
Negative ions have the following effects on different systems of our body:
- Effects on the respiratory system. If the atmosphere around people is charged with negative ions, then they will help the respiratory system to function much better and eliminate substances that can be harmful. If the ions are positive, then they can affect the respiratory system and the following conditions can occur: allergies, asthma, bronchitis, etc.
- Effects on the nervous system. If you lack these ions, there will be a lower production of serotonin which can lead to the following problems: stress, insomnia, anxiety, etc.
- Effect on sexual activity. an environment charged with negative ions stimulates sexual activity and positively influences fertility. These problems occur in both women and men.
- Effect on the skin. Their role is also to help the skin fight against the following diseases: acne, burns, psoriasis, etc.
Some of the benefits of negative ions are:
- helps people relax more easily
- eliminates stress and anxiety from people’s lives
- allergies will be much less than before
- the memory will also be improved with their help, and the mind will be much clearer.
- as I wrote above, the digestive and respiratory systems will work much better.
- Higher physical and mental performance.
- They regulate blood pressure.
- And last but not least, it prevents heart disease and improves the general well-being of people.