Rubella is considered an infectious-contagious disease, similar to measles. Its symptoms are very easy, which is why in some cases the disease goes unnoticed.
In this article, I will tell you some natural treatments for rubella. These are:
Phytother. The following herbs are very good at dealing with this problem:
- Willow bark has the role of greatly reducing fever
- Sambucus nigra has an antiviral property in its composition.
- Echinacea has the role of strengthening the immune system
- The infused calendula flower will attenuate the eruption.
- Calendula milk in combination with lavender essential oil will calm the rash and subsequent peeling.
Supplements – Vitamins
Depending on the symptoms and the condition of the patient, it will be recommended the supplement that will have in their composition vitamins A, C, and E, as well as with trace elements. They have the role of supporting the immune system.
Copper-manganese (Mn-Cu) will act as a regulator of the immune system.
Once you notice the discomfort of rubella, I recommend that you apply the patient’s hot flushes to cause sweating. Hydrotherapy is one of the natural rubella treatments that will help us feel a little better.
The prescription of the remedy will be given according to the constitutional type of the individual man and his physical, emotional, and intellectual state. With the help of the homeopath, you will be able to increase the chances of success of the treatment.