If you have oily skin, you should take into account that you have several advantages, one of which is that it is less prone to wrinkles and is more resistant to environmental changes. You should also know that excess oil can cause some unwanted problems.
If you want to control the excess fat production on your skin, I recommend you to change some of your habits:
- Eat as little chocolate as possible
- Avoid alcohol
- Consume as many vegetables as possible
- Clean the skin properly two or three times a day.
- Eat less red meat.
- Once a week, you will need to wear a suitable mask
- Remember to exfoliate as this is the removal of dead cells
- Hydration is very important. Even if your skin is oily it does not mean that it does not need good hydration.
In this article, I will offer some natural remedies for oily skin. These are:
- The cucumber is applied to your face and has the role of helping you to cleanse the impurities and reduce the production of fat. To this recipe, you can add lemon.
- Another natural remedy for oily skin is to apply a sage mask that we will prepare with two tablespoons of sage infusion and a yogurt. We must apply and allow to dry, then clean with cold water.
- Although very few people know, plum is just as beneficial as other remedies. If you apply plum every morning it will help keep our skin oil-free throughout the day.
- Another very good recipe is the following: 2 tablespoons of witch hazel extract mixed with 10 drops of lemon juice. Its role is to help us control and keep our skin clean.
- Astringent lotion: boil thyme for five minutes in 600 ml. of water to which we will add, when it is cold, a splash of lemon juice. Use two or three times a day.
- In the last remedy, it is made of clay masks. If you have the opportunity, I recommend using Dead Sea mud because it is the richest in salts and minerals. Once applied to this mask, you will be able to exfoliate, cleanse and mineralize the skin. It also has the role of eliminating excess fat. We need to apply it carefully by touching our eyes or mouth.