To get rid of this problem of toxins in the body, I recommend eating fresh fruits and vegetables, as they provide the vegetable fiber that helps improve intestinal transit and cleanse the digestive system. In addition to these benefits, they are very low in calories and contain many vitamins and minerals. You can also include other very healthy foods, such as cereals and legumes so that the diet is not too monotonous.
How are toxins removed from the body and how should the cleansing diet be?
Specialists recommend consuming 5 meals a day and plenty of fluids, whether it is water, broths made with vegetables, or fruit juice. Avoid as much as you can coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, very fatty meats, preserves, processed, and highly processed products, which contain high concentrations of preservatives, dyes and flavor enhancers.
In this article, I will teach you what you need to eat to purify your body. Please note the following list:
- Specialists have shown that a very good blood washer is celery. It can be eaten raw, in salads, or in soups or broth.
- Artichoke is very good for purifying your body. In addition to this benefit, it also eliminates fluid retention.
- Asparagus in its composition a lot of fiber and vitamins. Its role is to help the intestinal transit to function as well as possible. It is also very good for the liver and kidneys.
- Onions: facilitates the elimination of waste substances from the body, helps in digestive processes, and has an action with antibiotics.
- If you suffer from constipation, I recommend eating plums, because they have a laxative effect and help eliminate toxins from the body.
- Lemons have diuretic and cleansing properties, cancel the effects of toxins, and stimulate the liver cleansing processes.
- Experts say that the apple is considered one of the fruits that helps the most in the purification of the body because it contains fibers that absorb toxins to be subsequently eliminated.
- Grapes: has a diuretic and laxative action, is also an excellent cleanser and helps eliminate cholesterol.