Basic eating tips that help you get rid of your belly.
With the help of a balanced diet, based on healthy and natural foods, daily exercise and good hydration, it would prevent more than one to carry extra weight and his health problems.
The only natural way to lose belly fat is to diet and exercise daily, let’s see some tips:
- Try to eat 5 meals a day, a little plentiful but continuous.
- When cooking, do your best to cook healthily, such as grilling, boiling, cooking, baking, and steaming.
- Eat foods based on grains, legumes, fish, eggs, vegetables, legumes, fruits and limited consumption of meat, dairy products and derivatives.
- Eat natural and local foods, eliminating all industrialized “non-foods” such as snacks, sweets, pastries, cakes, sauces, cooked foods, sugary and carbonated beverages, poor quality alcohol, creamy dairy desserts, chocolate cups, etc.
- Water is very important for the body, so consume at least 2 liters of water a day
- Eat breakfast like a king, eat like a prince and eat like a poor man, and if it’s early … even better!
- And last but not least, do regular aerobic exercise and localized exercise.
Abdominal swelling. In this case, I recommend that you go to a specialist, expert nutritionist to find the origin of the cause. Many of the symptoms that cause swelling often prevent a good quality of life, because they can be, on many occasions, very annoying. very quickly this problem, and do not let time pass. Most of these symptoms lead to other long-term ones. Many people have come to my office for this reason, but once the necessary changes are established, the solution and well-being come hand in hand. Often the patient has to make a change in his diet and , depending on the symptom (s), supplement it with herbs and / or natural food supplements.
People need to understand that exercise is of vital importance, both for overweight people and for those who are at their proper weight. Daily exercises will help us eliminate that belly fat that bothers us so much. They can resort to the following exercises:
- Jumping rope, 15 minutes is equivalent to running 30 minutes at 8 km per hour.
- Aerobic exercises such as spinning, aerobics, swimming or running.
- Hiking, mountaineering, outdoor sports.
- Sequence of meetings.
- Yoga, relaxation or meditation to relieve stress.