In this article, I will recommend some homemade facial masks. They can be of 3 types: relaxing, cleansing and stimulating. The relaxants are those that have the role of moisturizing the skin and refreshing it. Cleansers help to eliminate dead cells, sebum, pimples, and acne. Stimulants have the role of improving blood circulation, leaving the skin firm and oxygenated. It is necessary to differentiate whether they are for oily, dry or mixed skin.
Let’s look at some variants of homemade face masks:
- Homemade oily skin masks. These are of 2 types:
– tomato face mask. The role of the tomato is to dry the tissues and eliminate sebum secretions. This is achieved by applying several slices on the face for 15 to 20 minutes, with the role of improving acne.
– homemade brewer’s yeast mask is meant to nourish the skin without hydrating it too much. This recipe consists of mixing the yeast with a boiled egg and hot water. This combination creates a homogeneous dough. Maintaining this dough should be on the face and neck for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Homemade face masks for mixed skin. These are of 2 types:
– honey facial mask containing amino acids and enzymes vital to cells. This content has the role of moisturizing the skin. It is prepared as follows: the honey is dissolved in hot water and then applied on the face for 15-20 minutes.
– the apricot mask of the house has the role of nourishing the tissues and moisturizing them. The preparation of this recipe is as follows: a medium and baked apricot is given through the blender until a consistent dough is obtained, and then it will be applied on the face for 20 minutes.
- Home face mask for dry skin. It is of 2 types:
– honey mask and homemade yogurt have the role of nourishing the skin, which helps to combat the wrinkles typical of dry skin. It is prepared as follows: honey, egg yolk, and yogurt. All this is mixed to form a dough and applied on the face for 15-25 minutes.
– face mask with egg and honey. From this combination comes another nourishing and moisturizing mixture. Mix these 2 ingredients until they are thick and spread on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.