In this article, I will give you 2 recipes to prepare depigmentation creams. These creams are natural and will help you as much as possible to fight against skin seams. These are:
Home depigmentation cream with oats, oil, and citrus.
The ointment should be prepared every 15 days and do not take advantage of the rest. Thus, you can benefit from all the active ingredients. You will need the following ingredients:
- first of all 2 tablespoons of adequate fats, olive oil, sunflower, almond or avocado.
- then nuggets crushed with 10 grapes. These are found in most high-end depigmentation creams.
- 2 tablespoons of tangerine juice, in combination with several oranges and a few drops of lemon.
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, and in some cases whole grains, according to the desire of each.
- and lastly, you can also add a few drops of essential oil of cypress. These teaspoons are only placed if you wish, at your choice.
- mix the fat with the flour and add until you get a homogeneous paste. Complete with juices, pips, and essentials with the help of a robot.
Once you have obtained the cream you can apply it to the affected area, preferably in the morning and at night. If there is a small scab that cannot come out, leave the treatment when you are at home. You can take advantage of it for a slight exfoliation effect by massaging the area for a few seconds.
Home depigmentation cream with walnut and lemon oil:
- for the preparation of this cream you will need the following ingredients:
100g raw hazelnuts or almonds. It should not contain salt or sugar.
- the essential oil of lemongrass and almond.
- then add 2 tablespoons of papaya juice. This juice is found in many creams of this kind.
- half a glass of water
- and last but not least, oats
Once you have all these ingredients, mix them in a blender. If the dough is very thick, I recommend adding a little water until you get the required consistency. Of all the recipes for depigmentation creams that you can find this preparation is the most suitable for faces with lentigines that have reached a certain age.
In conclusion, if you consider these recipes, your skin will only benefit.