Some exercises for strengthening your legs are swimming, cycling, walking fast, up and down stairs or slopes to help keep your muscles in shape. In this article, I will tell you some exercises that help strengthen the legs without going to the gym. All you need is a stable, soft surface and a few free square meters. The working time will be 20-30 minutes per day. After a few months, you will notice a radical change of the feet, they will be more beautiful and stronger.
With the toning of the muscles and also contributing to a healthy circulatory system, keeping the varicose veins at a distance and also preventing the bone diseases that come with getting older. You have to keep in mind that excessive muscle is very unsightly and not feminine, so do not abuse. The home foot exercises are very effective for anyone’s body, which is why I recommend doing these exercises.
Exercises to keep your feet in shape are:
- the movement of the bicycle. This exercise is done by keeping the trunk on the ground, then lifting the buttocks and the entire lower body up. Then move your feet as if you were riding a bicycle. This exercise should contain 3 evenings of 10 repetitions. The break between the series must be a maximum of 1 minute. This is one of the most effective feet strengthening exercises.
- exercise pillows of the ears lying down. The body position should be the same as the exercise above, then move your legs in the cross, without bending your knees. These exercises should have proper breathing to get more effect. It is also important to keep your abdomen contracted. This is one of the simplest exercises for strengthening the leg muscles.
- side exercise for ear cushions. The position of this exercise should be as follows: lie on a resting part of your body and head with your hand, then lift somewhere between 5 and 15 inches off the ground. Start moving them from left to right. After 10 repetitions, change your body position.
- Pilates exercises with your legs. If you remove your feet when lifted, they act more effectively. First of all, you need to know how to control your breathing, because it is very important. If your breathing is controlled you will get a relaxing effect and strengthen and work all your back muscles, essential for having beautiful legs. This exercise is as follows: Lie on your back with your hands on the floor, then lift your feet about 20 inches and in this position alternately move your feet up and down. Start with a series of five for each member.
- movements with the legs intertwined. This exercise is quite difficult and is done as follows: place one of your legs on the other front or back to form a triangle. Then lift the leg that you extended about 5 inches and move it up and down. This exercise should contain at least 5 sets of 10 repetitions. Do not forget the other side, which has to do the same number of series and repetitions.