This therapy was invented by Professor Bùi Quôc Châu. Like a foot or ear reflexology, it is based on certain parts and functions of the body that have their reflex area on the face, so when it stimulates the points it reflects the energy is stimulated reaching the area to be treated.
The main purpose of physiotherapy is to relax the nervous system. Stimulation of a reflex area or a BQC point activates the process of self-regulation of the corresponding organ in the brain (central system).
This technique is very simple, and special tools are used to treat it, such as small rollers and hammers, detectors, moxa, and heat patches (point size).
The benefits of physiotherapy are many. It is very effective in resolving the following disorders:
- Skin conditions.
- Urine etc.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Respiratory problems.
- And last but not least for allergies
Other benefits of facial therapy are:
- Helps soften expression lines and tone the skin
- Like other massage techniques, it reduces stress
- It improves blood circulation and lymphatics.
- Another very important benefit is that it strengthens the autoimmune system
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- May relieve muscle contractions and inflammation.
- And last but not least, it gives people a sense of well-being
In conclusion, this type of therapy can be done to people of any age and has virtually no contraindications. The results are usually obvious from the first sessions.