Intestinal flora is made up of billions of living bacteria or microorganisms in the digestive system. All these bacteria play an important role in food digestion and nutrient absorption. Bacteria increase defense and prevent viral or bacterial infections and also prevent the proliferation of harmful bacteria that cause intestinal transit disorders.
How to benefit from a healthy gut flora?
In this article, I will tell you how to do this. It is necessary to adopt simple dietary measures. Only in this way can you maintain a healthy gut flora, avoiding intestinal tract problems:
- consuming probiotics such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli makes your intestinal flora healthy. The role of these living microorganisms is to act as an anti-infectious protector, strengthen the defense and prevent the proliferation of harmful bacteria. Probiotics can be consumed with the help of yogurt and fermented dairy products. The human body needs 2 yogurts a day.
- your diet must be rich in fiber, fruits, and vegetables
- the vegetables recommended by specialists are consumed 4 times a week
- whole grains with nuts are also very important. They should be consumed every morning
- the meal schedule should be regular, try to eat slowly and in a relaxed environment
- last but not least, I recommend that you go for regular exercise
The benefits of healthy gut flora are:
- healthy gut flora helps the body properly absorb minerals such as calcium, iron, and iron
- besides the benefit above, it also plays a very important role in the proper functioning of the intestinal transit.
- with her, we can produce vitamins such as K and B and we can also produce an additional energy source
- another benefit to consider is that it cooperates in better absorption of nutrients by the human body
- and last but not least, it prevents parasites from appearing