As you already know, today there are a lot of people who, if they trust them, end up explaining how they feel addicted to drugs when it comes to carbohydrates. It is necessary for this or to build the care and face of the person to control it. Carbohydrates are found in food: bread, cakes, soft drinks, fruits, rice, snacks, chips, etc.
The tips in this article will help you avoid excess carbs. These are the following:
- First of all, do your best to avoid or reduce caffeine, tea, mate and Cola soft drinks. If you avoid these products, your anxiety level will drop a lot in just a few days.
- Eliminate white sugar and honey: this will help us avoid excess carbohydrates. Try other sweeteners such as molasses, agave and Stevia. In general, the fewer sweeteners, the better.
- Researchers recommend people to increase protein in their diet. Consume the following: fish, eggs, cheese, white meat, soy, legumes, tofu, seitan or gluten, Quorn, tempeh, etc. On the other hand, the amount of rice, potatoes, pasta, fruit, bread decreases. If you want to eat pasta, just put half a plate of pasta and instead put more protein and vegetables. You will feel more saturated and will not make those ups and downs of glucose.
- Grow the fibers. Their role is not only to help people get rid of constipation, but also to help us absorb glucose and fats more slowly. Adding ground oat bran or flax seeds to food (a tablespoon) twice a day. day, will make you need to eat less. Cereals that are whole because they are more satisfying than white or refined ones. Vegetables can also help us. As a snack, fruits are a good alternative to cakes and soft drinks. These tips are great for avoiding excess carbs.
- Don’t forget to drink plenty of water, because it helps the body not to be stressed. Sometimes we can confuse thirst with hunger. It is recommended to consume between 2-3 liters per day.
- Eat slowly and chew your food well: if we do not follow these instructions, we never have the feeling of satiety, because digestion starts in the mouth due to an enzyme called Ptialin. Some experts say that the brain takes 15 minutes to receive the order of satiety from the stomach. If we eat in 4-5 minutes, we stay hungry.
- Go to the gym for exercise. Their role is to eliminate or reduce stress, anxiety and regulate insulin levels in the body.
- Find the real cause of your anxiety. It can be for an emotional problem, for work or for any problem that worries you. Think about the problem and try to find the right solution. If necessary, ask a psychologist or therapist for help. They will give you the tools you need to find the right approach to the topic.